Thursday, March 11, 2010

Recent Projects

Finally...... a new post! Somehow life gets ahead of me and I just don't find the time to post as often as I'd like. Nonetheless here is a new post with some of my most recent projects. I don't seem to find much time to craft at home right now. Usually my time there is spent taking care of Raine, doing housework and working on our kitchen remodel. However, I am blessed to have a job that allows me to create at "work." I took my camera along today so I could show you all my creations! I was in the mood to make some tags! :) If anyone is interested, click here to visit the country craft cupboard website. If you live in the area stop in a check us out! All of the tags below plus hundreds more samples are to be found on display in store. We are a craft supply store with everything from rug hooking supplies to scrapbooking to fabric and cross stitch.







Here is my mess. haha. Creative minds are seldom tidy right?


And here is another of my recent projects. :) 29 weeks and counting!


This week I'm joining Cindy over at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday and Kim at Twice Remembered for Make your Monday. Head over and check them out!

Have a blessed weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Hi. I love your project with the tags! My daughter and I are writing a book on vintage style crafts. Would you consider going to my page and linking your craft to my Vintage Inspired Crafts post? I would consider it for the book with your permission!
    Mary :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3/4 of the way there! :) You look great! I'll be praying everything goes smoothly. And the tags are great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are wonderful!!!! I loved them. I need to make some for an Easter Swap but, I just can't seemt to get it together. And I loved the last photo of you "special project". Pink or Blue? Have a great weekend. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags!! You look beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments! To answer the question, the last project I pictured is blue #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tags are gorgeous, how talented you are and what a cute little baby bump:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the prettiest tags I've ever seen!! Congrats on your latest "project"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags. And lucky you that you have a job where you get to create. I might be able to create something if I had a job that gave me the opportunity & time. Thanks for sharing. Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are really nice, I love the look. Being a tag aholic I appreciate them all. What a cute blog you have and I am bowled over by your kitchen makeover. The floors the faucet and that wonderful sink, great job!! Oh and I can't forget your sweet adorable little boy. Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tags - the themes are subjects that are my favs - nets birds eggs - I'm a card maker. I'll stop by often, come visit me sometime, Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete