Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back in the Blogosphere!

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long. I am FINALLY finding time to update this little blog of mine. Just 5 weeks until our due date and time is flying by! So much to do in so little time!

Anyway, here are some goodies I made today at work. Had fun making these mini cards. They're only about 3.5" x 3" but I think they turned out cute and they were really fun to make! If you have any questions about what stamps I used & where to get them just post a comment & I will get back to you. The cards are property of Country Craft Cupboard. You're always welcome to stop in a see all of our samples in person!



I wish this next one would have photographed a little better. The lighting wasn't great. I chalked the edges in a blue green and I really like how it goes w/ the red/maroon heart!


Love those little birdies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment