Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well things are moving right along with the kitchen! I must say though that I am thankful for a day of rest today. :) Here are some pictures of kitchen-y odds and ends.


this picture was taken before we had all the drywall on. you can see one of the recessed lights in the ceiling. I think I'm going to LOVE the new lighting! Much better than one fixture in the middle of a 9'x20' space!


cabinet doors and drawer faces second coated and ready for antiquing glaze. I started antiquing them on friday night. I'll post some pics of them soon.


my sweet wood applique! I love how it dresses up the whole look of the false front! (This is the false drawer front that goes on the cabinet below my sink.)




Dad K doing some wiring. Moving switches and putting in new receptacles for my phone and microwave where the hutch will be. Thanks for all your work!


my wonderful husband "mudding" the screw holes in the drywall.


handy Andie and Jeff working on the drywall seams.


More sanding, painting and progress to come this week! Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment